Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vacation Pictures

So I've been busy digitally scrapbooking some of the pictures from our vacation. I have found some AMAZING websites to get freebies from. I'll include links at the bottom of my post so that you can grab some too (if you're into that sort of thing.) I don't claim to be an artist.... and certainly not a scrapbooking guru so bare with my pages.




We left Grand Junction on Sunday afternoon and drove to Denver assuming it would be a good half way point to stop. It wasn't. Holy cow! Who knew that Colorado drug on for so long after Denver? I sure didn't. The kids were troopers. All of them, Tanner included, hung in there and did soooo great.





The second day of our trip we went to this cute little park that's called a "Sprayground", completely free. The city of Lincoln pays for the water to run it. It was PERFECT for our kids! They're still young and none of them know how to swim so a playground set inside sprinklers was a great way for them to cool off. I vote for Grand Junction to get one of these.







So I just now realized that I made another page with the same background... oops. Oh well. Sorry for boredom here, I'm still new at this! These are just a few pics from the most epic water fight I have ever seen. What started with Jon picking on the kids and Frank trying to save the day, soon turned into everyone vs. Frank. The kids had a great time and so did Jon and Frank. Notice you will find no pictures of myself, Kami, or Diana. (We strategically equipped ourselves with cameras so we wouldn't get wet.)



MORE PAGES TO COME SOON.... as soon as I whip them out.
If you like some of the stuff I have, I found some great places for freebies! Check them out below and show them some love!
http://justsoscrappy.blogspot.com/
http://scrapbook.creativebusyhands.com/
http://digifree.craftcrave.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List